Anime Nomi has grown a significant amount and so has our desire to share with the community! This is why we are now accepting guest posts and collaborations from other AniBloggers, both aspiring and veteran alike!
If you have a passion for writing but lack the platform and resources to do it, let us work and grow together! Whether you’re an aspiring AniBlogger or a veteran, we can grow our community together!
How to contribute?
We have streamlined the contributing process to make it as easy as possible. Simply contact us on our contribute email at [email protected]. Be sure to follow the guidelines below to make the process easier for everyone!
How will the process work and are there any guidelines?
The process is fairly simple! Our aim is to make it as simple as possible as we understand that not everyone has access to paid software like Photoshop or the time to learn it. That is why we are happy to take care of the images and layout for you!
We are taking out all of the big elements, like creating the featured image, doing the layout of the article and so forth. By following our simple guidelines below, we can get your post done and dusted as soon as possible!
Below are the steps we will go through together to get your post ready and posted!
- Let us know in your email what kind of topics you want to write, we can then come up with some suggestions together!
- Your topic has to be unique, so please look through our content and be sure that we’ve not already posted about it.
- We don’t really have any strict rules when it comes to the quanity of words as we believe it’s not about the quanity, it’s about the quality! But as a soft guideline we recommend trying to go for over 400 words. We find that this is easily doable for all topics!
- Once the topic has been chosen we will share a Google Docs or Google Sheets document with you for easier collaboration.
- It can’t have any sexual content. There is no problem about discussing something which contains sexual scenes, but we cannot have any pictures that are too explicit.
- If English isn’t your first language or you are unsure of spelling / grammar then don’t worry, we have you covered! We are more than happy to read through your suggestion and help you correct any mistakes. At the end of the day, we just want to give back to our community so spelling and grammar is not that important!
- Try and send over a final piece within a reasonable time… Please don’t let us know that you are working on a post but end up leaving our dm’s and never returning! That’s not cool and we wouldn’t want it to happen to anyone.
- We won’t consider any posts which feature affiliate marketing.
What’s in it for you?
While we are still working hard to grow our own little community, we want you to also grow with us. Currently, we can offer a fair amount of exposure and anything on top which comes from Google.
Typically, depending on the topic and the quality of text – you will be able to see a nice boost in views. This should be fairly easy to do and as we are already fairly popular on Google for our reviews, you should be seeing some traffic coming your way. This is very useful if you’ve only just started blogging!
We can also share your post on Pinterest and Tumblr, these are the two platforms we’ve begun building a good following on and it should also give you some more exposure!
How does it work?
The process is fairly simple, as an iteration of the above section about guidelines… just put together that information and send it over to us in an email to get the ball rolling. From there on we can work together through Google Docs or Google Sheets and collaborate on the content, once it’s done we can get it put into an article and post it!
Be sure to let us know your website address or the social media that you want us to credit at the end of the post, this way our followers/users can go and follow you when they finish reading your awesome post!